What is qce.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). qce.dll problems might occur when your qce.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common qce.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qce.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qce.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qce.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qce.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qce.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qce.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qce.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qce.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qce.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qce.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, qce.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic qce.dll Missing Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing qce.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register qce.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!Qr15ei_y.dll,RC39E140.DLL,RegistryGuard.dll,RPDL5U.DLL,RROrche.dll
Read More:,why no sound on youtube,erreur 1603 skype,dll manquante,fehler 1079,erreur 800b0100 windows 7