Question: I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "QB.dll Not Found" I've tried to download the QB.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Answer: The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve QB.dll issues with the following solution.
Common QB.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QB.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QB.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QB.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QB.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QB.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QB.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QB.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QB.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QB.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QB.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of QB.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Zhotkey,What Is Rundll,Shift Key Not Working,Notification Dll,Server Error 0x800ccc90