Question: I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application failed to start because qsb64.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new qsb64.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Answer: Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix qsb64.dll if you have tried the below method.
Common qsb64.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qsb64.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qsb64.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qsb64.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qsb64.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qsb64.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qsb64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qsb64.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qsb64.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qsb64.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qsb64.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of qsb64.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Step by step to remove qsb64.dll error:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,error 0x800c0133,c windows system32 cmd exe,remove pop ups,rpc server is unavailable,fehler 0x800705b4