error 0x800ccc0d outlook happens when you send or receive an email message in Outlook or Outlook Express. Anyone who use outlook may come across this error in their daily life. This article offers you simple steps to fix error 0x800ccc0d outlook issues. Read through this article and find the most effective way for yourself.
error 0x800ccc0d outlook messages are frequently caused by one of the following:
- You are not connected to the Internet or a network.
- Your account settings are incorrect.
- An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged.
- The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect.
Common Outlook Error Message:
- The server could not be found. (Account:account name, POPserver:'mail', error 0x800ccc0d outlook).
- Task 'server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error 0x800ccc0d outlook: 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ? K'.
- A time-out occurred while communicating with the server error 0x800ccc0d outlook.
Here offers you 6 methods to get rid of error 0x800ccc0d outlook:
Method 1: Verify that if you are connected to the InternetYou can send email by this computer, can't you?
If yes, ignore this step.
Method 2: Verify your account settings
Follow these steps to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2010, in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Copy and paste, or type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:
Note if you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, double-click View 32-bit Control Panel in Control Panel to display the Mail icon.
3. Open the Mail Setup dialog box:
For Windows 7:
* If Control Panel is in either large icons or small icons view, click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
* If Control Panel is in Category view, under View by, click to select either large icons or small icons, and then click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
For Windows Vista or Windows XP:
* If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
* If Control Panel is in Category View, under Control Panel, click Switch to Classic View for Windows XP, or click Classic View for Windows Vista, and then double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
4. In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
5. On the General tab, under when starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile; click Prompt for a profile to be used, and then click Add.
6. In the Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new e-mail profile, and then click OK.
7. In the E-mail Accounts dialog box, click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
8. Click the appropriate server type for your new e-mail account, and then click Next.
9. Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click Next.
10. Click Finish, and then click OK.
Note By default, both the Outlook Address Book and the personal folders (.pst) files are automatically added to each new e-mail profile, except for those e-mail profiles that are created in Microsoft Exchange Server. By default, .pst files are not added to each new e-mail profile in Exchange Server.
Method 3: Start Outlook in safe mode
To start Outlook in safe mode:
Windows Vista or Windows 7
1. Click Start.
2. Type outlook.exe /safe in the Start Search box.
3. Press Enter.
Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows 2000
1. Click Start.
2. Click Run.
3. Type outlook.exe /safe.
4. Click OK.
Method 4: Create a new e-mail profile
You may be able to resolve these problems by creating a new e-mail profile.
Method 5: Delete suspicious messages from your mailbox
If there is a damaged message in your mailbox, you can resolve this by doing one of the following:
* Contact your ISP and ask them to delete any suspicious e-mail.
*Delete any suspicious e-mail by accessing your mailbox by using your ISP's Web-based e-mail program.
Method 6: Follow the steps below and you can solve the error 0x800ccc0d outlook issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix error 0x800ccc0d outlook error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Read More:,google not responding,web page message object error,d setup exe,how to increase computer memory,what is a win32 application