As a matter of fact, repaired in many different ways. In this article, I would like to provide you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove Yahoo Menu Bar Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Yahoo Menu Bar Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can You Repair Yahoo Menu Bar Problems Manually?
To remove Yahoo Menu Bar issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Fix Yahoo Menu Bar Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Yahoo Menu Bar error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Yahoo Menu Bar error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for users to remove Yahoo Menu Bar issues. Besides of removing Yahoo Menu Bar errors, this software also owns amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.