About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY problem and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY problem.
Method Two: To resolve ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good alternative for users to fix ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY errors. Besides of dealing with ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NO_PRIVATE_KEY errors, this program also has rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,System 32 Virus Fix,Defrack Computer,windows microsoft updates,My Computer Is Slow And Freezes,Tray App Error Fix