How to fix Register Comctl32.dll In Windows Xp? I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Register Comctl32.dll In Windows Xp. What should I do to fix Register Comctl32.dll In Windows Xp?Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Register Comctl32.dll In Windows Xp missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Register Comctl32.dll In Windows Xp problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Register Comctl32.dll In Windows Xp problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Initialize Winsock Failed,Download Imspoolu.dll,Asfplayer.exe,Incredimail.exe,Adobe Reader Error 1406