so I posted this thread on a few other forums as well but so far no one has been able to help me out.
After saving up for some time and suffering life on my terrible laptop I finally managed to get myself my own PC/Desktop. It's anew build so I ordered all the parts from aria.co.uk, made sure all the parts were compatible with each other and then built the PC. The PC boots up just fine, I installed Windows 10 via a USB and everything looked great. After using the PC for roughly half an hour I got my first Kernel_Security_Check_Failure BSOD, so I installed Driver Reviver and updated all my drivers, I then did a Hard Drive Test and Repair and did the same with my RAM. After rebooting the PC worked again for about half an hour, then I got the IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal BSOD, at this point I didn't know what to do any more so I rebooted, researched a bit and then got the System_Service_Exception BSOD, as you can imagine I was pretty heartbroken considering my new build which I had been waiting months to use was crashing on me. After few more attempts I'm now stuck back on the Kernel_Security_Check_Failure error. It's the only one I still get and I'm not sure what to do any more. I can boot up the PC just fine and always work for a while but it always crashes sooner or later.
Here are my specs:
- OS is Windows 10
- there was no original OS (new build)
- I bought the OS (downloaded to be specific) from retailer
- system age is under a month (literally built this PC two weeks ago)
- age of OS is the same as system
- I haven't reinstalled the OS, I have the install program on a USB and my
PC boots up just fine so there is no option to do the repair windows
- CPU is AMD A10 7870K Black APU, Socket FM2+, Quad Core Processor
- Graphics Cards is Gigabyte G1 GTX 960 Windforce
- Motherboard is Gigabyte G1 Sniper A88X
- PSU is Corsair CX500M
and relevant info is attached.
Thanks for your help guys!
Best Answer: At present, it is not difficult for people to come across BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached issues. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The fact is troubleshooting BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached error may be a rather easy task.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Remove BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached Problems By Yourself.In fact, to fix BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Free Download,MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing From Your Computer
Read More: ,windows media player error 80004005,Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040,Windows 10 Upgrade Failed with error code 80004005,Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040,Windows 10 Upgrade Failed with error code 80004005